USE THE FORM BELOW TO SUBMIT A WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FOR THE VIRTUAL DC DATA SUMMIT.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL BY 5PM ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2021!
CONTACT PREETY PATIDAR WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT PPATIDAR@DCCHARTERS.ORG.
Past session topics and current topics of interest include:
- Data driven decision making and instructional planning
- Continuous improvement
- Data visualization and dashboards
- Communicating with data
- Using Excel tools and functions
- Using data to understand and address the gap between high school and college or career for current and former DC high school students
- Teacher retention data tracking
- Available resources for managing large datasets and making data actionable
- Data integrity and security
- Student led data meetings and strategies to have students own their own data
- Using data to highlight and disrupt racial inequities and cognitive biases
- Best practices for sharing data with families
- Building skills around tracking data
- Data automation for data dashboards updates